SECURE SHOPPING ON E-ACCESSORIES
- - A padlock will be visible in the bottom right of your web browser, this means you are in secure mode – this should always be when entering personal or payment details.
- - Being in secure mode means all your details are encrypted for increased security (128 bit)
- - We use advanced encryption so that your card details cannot be seen
- - We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all orders placed – this prevents you from inadvertently revealing any personal information
- - We use your card details to process your orders and we will ask for them for every order placed
- - The three digit card signature code will be required to place an order – this ensures that your card cannot be misused
Recommendation - Always close down your internet browser when you have finished shopping ...especially if you use a shared PC. This will delete temporary Internet cookies from any sites that you may have visited and ensure other users do not see your personal details.